Friday 25 January 2013

Laura Watton Magazine/Comic Artist









         
Click on the thumbnails to view
Most of these illustrations I have created for my own purposes, sometimes they get turned into limited edition prints that
are only sold at anime conventions or events such as London Expo. If you are interested in any of these works, please contact me.

All Rights Reserved. Designed by DREAMFEVER.co.uk. No part may be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright owner.



Pink Apple Jam - what is that, exactly?
It's a cute and yummy thing, with a sharp aftertaste. Actually I made it up in 1995 when I started making my own comics on photocopiers - it was my imprint, my comics label. It went on hiatus when Sweatdrop began in 2001, but I thought I'd resurrect it for this website design!
Why the manga zombies?
They're fun! It's my current favourite subject to draw. And apparently they are our moral superiors,
I've been told.
Can we exchange links?
Sure! Just email me, we'll take it from there. Links are stored on my archive site.
Favourite materials?
B4 paper, coloured Eno leads, fineliners, Copic markers, really small correction fluid pens, cute plastic erasers.
Could you draw me a picture?
I happily take on commissions as I am a freelance illustrator, but if you would like a little sketch please feel free to ask for one if we are attending the same event. If you know me personally, get in touch!
Can I use your art on my site/blog?
Email me with your plans! We can discuss what you require further. In exchange, I ask for full copyright and a website link to be added when you're done.
How long have you been drawing?
Since 1992, but I sat down and properly concentrated on making comics since 1994. I also went to University in 1999-2002 to study Illustration and Animation. I am a self-taught comic artist and a full-time 2D artist and illustrator.



NEPTUNE FACTORY




No comments:

Post a Comment